PLANT SHOP POLICY
Due to the pandemic COVID-19, Canada Post cancelled guaranteed shipping. I assumes that everyone understands. To the potential customer I will accept orders now but I will not be responsible for any delay and or damaged. Thanks
KEEP SAFE EVERYONE, STAY HOME AND RESPECT SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!
PLANT SHOP POLICY :
- NO RETURN NO EXCHANGE NO REFUND Plants will ship with no pot but with little soil to stabilized the roots during transport. Will try my best to pack well, however due to the nature of the courier or how they handle during transport, It is at buyers full risk and responsibility of shipping and the result of the products. Seller is not responsible for any damage of the products/plants whatsoever and will not give any refund.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO THE BUYERS: SELLERS DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A PERFECT & UNDAMAGE PLANTS WHEN IT ARRIVES IN YOUR DESTINATION. Thank you for understanding.
- All plants are fixed price, and final sales.
- WILL ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS you can request a cancellation within 10 hours of your purchase if you change your mind or before I ship the plants.
- Shipping Details: We ship live plants via Canada Post Flat rate shipping box/parcel to all locations within Canada.
- Fixed shipping flat rate box of $21 for small box,
- $26.50 for medium box (total purchase of $50 -$80)
- $35 for large box (total purchase of at least $81 to $125)
- payment through E-transfer
Local pick up is allowed for those around the area and if customer willing to pick up. Plants will be packed and put on the front door. payment through E-transfer. Thanks
Shipping schedule is always Monday & or Tuesday after the payment is cleared. (Please allow 3 to 7 business days prior for shipping.) Thanks for understanding.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.